The New New Age
Turmeric and Honey Face Mask
Organic Turmeric and Honey Face Mask for glowing skin. This ancient combo of superfoods has been used cosmetically for thousands of years to moisturize, exfoliate and reduce redness and inflammation. It has been used to treat issues like eczema, rosacea, acne, dark spots and for softening wrinkles. It is also traditionally used by a bride on her wedding day to obtain a radiant glow.
The practice of combining powdered herbs in honey is called an electuary and we like to think of this special combo as an electuary for your face.
Our turmeric is certified organic & our raw wildflower honey is from our family farm and other local beekeepers in our region here in Southwestern Ontario, Canada. We keep the honey in it’s RAW form to maintain beneficial enzymatic actions.
For application, simply scoop out a little of the Turmeric Honey Face Mask with your fingers or a spoon, mix with a little water and apply evenly to your face. Leave on for 3-8 minutes and gently rinse with warm water.
You can also use our Turmeric Honey Face Mask as a face cleanser for a quicker exfoliating and illuminating skin treatment. Mix with a dab of water in your hands, then slather on your face and rinse. Our personal favourite way to use the product!
Ingredients: raw honey, organic turmeric.
1.Do you ship Good Vibes or other store products internationally?
- Yes we do! Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Regularly processed orders take around 5-7 days to arrive… however, with COVID-19 Canada Post delays, we cannot guarantee your ETA. You'll receive a confirmation email with delivery details and your tracking number.
- We rep our roots by shipping with our friends at Canada Post.
- Why thank you for asking! You can pick up from us personally in St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada. If you often find yourself near Tillsonburg or London, ON, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can arrange a pickup near either of these fine municipalities.
- For more info, please visit our shipping policy page here.